Collaboration with the Swiss director Christoph Marthaler, which began in 2010 with the premiere of Beat Furrer’s music theatre work Wüstenbuch (Klangforum Wien) has since then become a constant in Tora Augestad’s artistic life. Meine faire Dame, Marthaler’s reply to My Fair Lady, which after its success in Basel was taken up by Naples, Avignon, Edinburgh, and Paris, was followed by the Verdi homage Lo Stimolatore Cardiaco. Tora Augestad performed in the Zurich Opera production of Sale with music by Handel, conducted by Laurence Cummings, with Anne Sofie von Otter, Malin Hartelius, and the Orchestra la Scintilla Zurich. She presents Marthaler’s staged lied recital King Size, comprising operetta, classic, jazz, cabaret, and pop, at the International Summer Festival Kampnagel in Hamburg, and in Zagreb, Sarajevo, Bozen, Meran, Prague, Moscow, and Nanterre. The production Letzte Tage. Ein Vorabend (Last Days: an Eve), a collage about the time preceding World War One, was premiered at the 2013 Wiener Festwochen and will be presented in September 2013 at the Festival d’Automne Paris and May 2014 at the KunstenFestivaldesArts in Brussels. "KING SIZE is Marthaler at his best. In a hotel room, a couple is trying to sleep, but both their dreams and the king-size bed are too big. Music, from Wagner to German Schlager, will console. One of the most bittersweet evenings on the German theatre scene at the moment". (Kampnagel, Hamburg)
- TESSA BLOMSTEDT GIBT NICHT AUF - EIN TESTSIEGERPORTAL
- King Size (2013) by Christoph Marthaler. Theater Basel
- Letze Tage - Ein Vorabend (2013) by Christoph Marthaler. Wiener Festwochen
- Sale (2012) by Christoph Marthaler with music by G. F. Händel. Opernhaus Zürich
- Screams (2012) by Timo Kreuser. Nordlichter, Radialsystem Berlin.
- Lo Stimolatore Cardiaco (2011) by Christoph Marthaler with music by Giuseppe Verdi.
- Meine faire Dame - Ein Sprachlabor (2010) by Christoph Marthaler. Theater Basel.